Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Milestones

The last few weeks have been full of milestones for Little Luke!

December 22, 2010-
He rolled over for the first time but he didn't enjoy it much until the last two weeks. Since he started at daycare, he's been rolling EVERYWHERE!
Feb 6, 2011
Luke started solids. He's doing really well with them- but he likes to eat ALL the time, so this is not surprising news.
Feb 7, 2011
Luke and EG started their new school. It's obvious that they both miss Mrs. Debbie so much- but I know this will be great for them!
Feb 10, 2011
Luke started rolling EVERYWHERE and SITTING UP!!!!

Feb 14, 2011

BOTH bottom front teeth came in! He has a silver teething ring that is all scratched up from those sharp little things. :) I'd post a picture but they're not big enough to see on camera. He barely lets me get my hand in there...

Congrats to my little man!

No comments: