Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day

Before our Labor Day Celebration we went out to Old Salem to get a few pictures of Emily Grace and Crawford. We got a new (gently used and amazing) camera a few weeks ago and Emily and her son, Crawford, helped Emily Grace and I learn how to use it.

This was funny- Emily Grace and Crawford kept running around this little fence chasing each other- it's a miracle that I got even one picture (and that nobody had any skinned knees- including me!) Needless to say, after chasing both of them back and forth around the fence, mommy needed a little sip of mommy juice!

I don't have this talent yet... but what an amazing picture! Someone apparently lived in the house behind her here- I could hear them walking around inside- whoopsie...
HUGS! Emily Grace and Crawford played pretty well together. They even used the sun flowers that I bought to sweep the ground. So much for reusing them as fall decor. What cute little buddies! We'll have to make another play date soon!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Hey Meredith! It was so nice meeting your family at Crawford's birthday party! Emily Grace is a doll!!