Monday, September 7, 2009

Big Girl Panties


We're experimenting with Big Girl Panties. This is one of the funniest sights I've ever seen!

Emily Grace LOVES wearing the big girl panties but since I make her sit on a towel all over the house when she's in them, she prefers to opt out of the towel routine and run amuck around the house with the panties on over her clothes instead. A few nights ago she had on her diaper, a long sleeved pink polka dot onsie and then elmo panties on top of the onsie. Picture it for a second- What a sight! Oh, and daddy helped her make a hat out of a pair of Dora Panties. He's so helpful- At least he's having fun with her...

Tonight she told Chris when she was outside helping him grill that she had to go pee pee (everything is pee pee right now). Sure enough, she went poop on the potty. She got 3 reeses pieces and man was she ever proud of those little candies! She held onto them and kept showing them to me like they were a little secret treasure. She even said bye bye to the "pee pee" as it flushed- Do I say bye bye when I help her flush? I don't know where she got idea to tell it goodbye but at least she's not afraid of it. Hooray!

Side story:
She also got a mini cupcake after dinner and I think she wanted to offer a lick to Bailey. But instead ,that greedy dog took it right out of her hands! I swear- you'd think we didn't feed those animals! Poor kid- when you're that low to the ground you have to learn to eat fast.

No comments: