Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Blog Buddies expecting Babies

HOLY COW! I have found more blog buddies today that I've missed so much: people who I catch glimpses of over Facebook from High School and College. And half of them are pregnant! YAY! I was feeling a little blog-stalker-ish until I stumbled onto this wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!

Anne- SO MANY CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so sorry I missed the fact that you're having a baby NEXT MONTH. Where have I been? But, no worries, I'm on it- the gift will be monogrammed and in the mail. Please send initials!

LIZ- WHOA! I'm so happy for you! Is this what Brooke facebooked that she had been praying for and finally got good news about? It's really none of my business what that matter was, but I'm slowly putting it together. Wow- just a little over 9 years ago (I'm sorry that makes us sound old- but I digress- Back to your news...) we were Freshmen at Clemson coordinating purple and yellow comforters with cork board treatments... and look at you now! YAY! I'm so happy for you too! Please let me know when you have a shower- I want to pat the belly!

Congratulations to you both- did you plan this? :) Chris, Emily Grace and I are just too excited to meet your new little tigers!

2 comments:

Fisher Family said...

Hey Mere!! Thanks so much for the shoutout :). I am a 'blog stalker', too... need to leave more comments because I love comments on my page, too!

We're really excited about our baby girl... and I just checked out your website and can't wait to order some cute monogram things for her! We're still deciding on the name, but I'll keep you updated.

EGU is precious and oh-so-grown up! :)

Anne said...

Thanks so much, girl! We can't wait to bring Mac to Tigertown next fall for some games. And hopefully he'll have an automatic date in little Reagan Fisher...unless her dance card is full, of course. She's going to be quite the cutie! So glad to see y'all are doing well - Emily Grace gets more precious by the minute!