Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Cuties and Sunny Days

Can you guess our theme for Halloween this year?

Yes, Emily Grace was Abby Cadabby from Sesame Street, Luke was Cookie Monster and Kiwi was Elmo. Please take note of Emily Grace's Pink Converse- she was very proud of those!
The picture below of Luke on Chris' lap cracks me up!

Chris and I kept the theme and dressed as Oscar the Grouch and Big Bird the weekend before Halloween for our neighborhood block party. I was pretty proud of these costumes as well! (Yep, home-made!) And yes, that is a slimey the worm made out of pipe cleaners safety-pinned to Oscar's Shoulder. Chris was a good sport and even wore the Oscar trash can made out of a laundry basket and some silver tissue paper and spray paint. But, I forgot that Big Bird doesn't wear pearls- oh well. The best part was the feather duster tail and the striped tights. But, after I saw a picture of my thighs in horizontal stripes, I decided to crop the picture. You know what Big Bird's legs look like. :)


The blinged out kitty pumpkin didn't go with our sesame street garb but that's ok. We had fun making it. Thanks Aunt Kimi for the pumpkin bling!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Adorable, all of you!!

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

SOOOO Cute! I love the theme and you as big bird...priceless!

Alle said...

I love it! Those pictures are priceless!!