Sunday, August 29, 2010

Who is who?

Preface:
In the wake of the loss of our beloved Bailey, it's hard to smile. I feel guilty for enjoying a day- for having fun with my kids and my sweet little Kiwi. But, I'm a mom first. Bailey was my baby but now the rest of the family needs me. I can't stop being a mom and a wife. I need to laugh- I need to enjoy the precious moments that God has given us. So, I'm not moving on from Bailey or forgetting her, I'm just savoring the amazing blessings before me.
With that said- I need to document, document, document before I forget the little things and get lost in this sea of sadness, joy, bottles, poop, crayons and tutu's...

WHO IS WHO?
Luke is already a month old. A WHOLE MONTH! Time sure does fly when they're so little... I wish it would slow down so that I could savor it a little more!


So many people have asked if Luke looks like Emily Grace when she was this age... Keep in mind that she was a whopper- a whole pound and an ounce heavier than him when she was born. So what do you think?
In the Hospital:

Luke in the Hospital


Emily Grace in the hospital (notice they both have that little popeye on the left side?)

ONE WEEK:


Luke at one week




Emily Grace at one week

TWO WEEKS:

Luke at Two Weeks


Emily Grace at two weeks

ONE MONTH:

Luke at One Month



Emily Grace just a little over One Month



Last one- and this is SO mean but it's more for a laugh than anything:
Luke Screaming


Emily Grace Screaming
Do you see any family resemblance?

1 comment:

Kim Reed said...

They definintely resemble one another, but they do also have their own little looks! So sorry about Bailey!! It is never easy and we still miss our sweet Belle, but it is good to move on, never forget, but just move on. We miss you guys too and think of the "old days" a lot.