Tuesday, April 14, 2009

He Has Risen!


We couldn't ask for a more beautiful Sunday to celebrate Easter!


This took about 4 tries with the auto feature. Kiwi and Baily were oblivious and Emily Grace wanted to crawl in the mulch. Oh what a day! Needless to say, we changed before going to brunch.


"CHEESE!"


Whoops- there went the hair bow again!


Alan and Emily Lee joined Main St. UMC on Easter Sunday, as Chris and I did two years ago. It was sort of special to us. :) Our friends Donnie and Andrea came to share in the special day as well. They went to their church at 8 and ours at 11- way to go Hulke's!


"Mommy- I don't know what this is but it will make me look funny and I will not wear it on my head." Dang- she figured me out.


The Easter Bunny Strikes again!

1 comment:

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

Hey Mere! Sorry we didn't get to catch up today on the phone...call me later! Love ya!
PS -you guys are all so cute in your easter attire!!! You have a beautiful family!