Wednesday, September 3, 2008

So sorry

I'm so sorry- I've been awful at keeping up with things lately! Things here are good!
Emily Grace is now pulling up on EVERYTHING and sometimes she uses her mouth/teeth to balance herself while she sits back down... I'm nervous about her chipping a tooth!

We visited the NC Zoo a few weeks back and took another trip to Myrtle Beach to visit Mimi & Papa Urban. We also went to Columbia to visit Grandma & Grandpa Dance- but I think I wrote about that before.

I've spent the last few weekends apart from family. Two weeks ago mom and I flew at the last minute to Ohio because we thought Grandma had taken a turn for the worse. That lady is a trooper! Grandma is doing just fine, she's living in a nursing/therapy home for a few weeks until she gets to go back home. I hope I'm that tough at 88! The good news is she's cancer-free and "isn't ready to go anywhere!" :) I love my Grandma!

Last week the K-ville Urbans took a trip to visit the Myrtle Beach Urbans for multiple wedding activities! Chris and Don went to Englis' "man shower." There are pictures but I won't share them on a family website like this. :) Boys will be boys.

Kimi, me, Dana, Stephanie, Cousin Cristin and a slew of others (13 in all) made the trip to Savannah for Kimi's bachelorette weekend. I think we left our mark! We had a BLAST! There are LOTS of pictures of that to share- I'll have to post them tomorrow though. We did it all- drinks, lingerie shower, Paula Deen's restaurant, Historic Tour of Savannah, shopping, ghost tour (which I missed because I was pooped and now I'm mad I didn't go!), good food, good friends, trying not to break your ankle on the crazy cobble stones that grace the riverfront, pralines, more drinks, and of course Outback steakhouse. Long story short, we waited too long to go out to dinner on Saturday night and after walking all across town, we ended up at the worst Outback in the country. Ah well- food is food, right?

In between all of the traveleing has been lots of cuddle time with peanut and boo and lots of monogramming! I think I might have to take Chris on a date soon- he's such a good husband!

That's really all that's going on for now- I promise I'll do better at keeping the blog updated from now on.

3 comments:

Grandpa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandpa said...

I bet that there are a few pictures from the girl’s party that weren't fit to print either. ;o)

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

Yay for a new post - but bummer, I don't get to see the goods (pictures). It sounds like you have had a busy and FUN summer! We miss seeing you guys. Give the peanut XOXOXOX's from me!
PS - only 7 weeks left!!!
PS again - we're building down the street from you and we move in sometime in Jan. 09!! YAY!