Wednesday, July 16, 2008




The CAKE! Man was it delicious!


Daddy's girl!


YUMMY!


This is an after the party shot. We're a little cranky here....


Getting ready to swim w/ Uncle AJ


I'm gonna Get you Grandpa!


She loves her lion from Aunt Kimi!


POOL PARTY!





We had pictures taken professionally. I'll have those on a CD this weekend.
Birthday Cookies
Bailey cooling off!

I finally DID IT! I'm blogging! Here are the pictures from Emily Grace's Birthday Party. She had a ball! I'm sad that she's already one but we're so proud of our big girl! Enjoy the pics!


5 comments:

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

I am so glad you started a blog! I love it! She is such a cute little princess! MUAH!

cobrien said...

I love the pictures! I can't wait to see ya soon!

Unknown said...

it's so nice to see pictures of your family. thanks for sharing the site with us. miss you guys:)

Grandpa said...

That's grandpas Baby girl! Good site! Miss you guys ;o) Give Ms Em a kiss for me.

Kim Reed said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I can't wait to see all of Emily Grace's pictures and read about all her funny little stories! Hope you are doing well!