Friday, July 2, 2010

Vocabulary Lessons

I know I post a lot about the funny things that Emily Grace says but I want to have it documented all in one place. :) So here goes:

Wipes= White
Malk= Milk

EX: Malk is wipes. Hahaahha! I love decoding for other people

Baby Lulu was a few months ago. She now says Baby Luke with a long "u." But the "Lulu" is where we got the inspiration to name her little brother Luke.

K-pops= Cake Boss. She loves to watch Cake Boss with mommy!

Mommy Mere= Me

Daddy Chris=Chris

We're working on just "mommy and daddy." I think she got confused because we make her call her teachers Mrs. Debbie and Mrs. Kari. So last night she called me Mrs. Mommy. I said, "No honey, I'm just mommy." The next thing you know, she's in the bathroom and yells "Mrs. Daddy!"

Tinkles= pee pee- we both get corrected that she did not, in fact, pee pee, rather she "tinkled" on the potty.

Tinkles empty= she already did it or doesn't have to go.

She does NOT like for us to confuse a diaper and a pull-up. Last weekend I put a pull up on her for her birthday party and Papa Don said "Emmy- are you wearing a diaper?" and she said "Acutally, Papa, it's a pull up!" "Actually" is another new word for us! Kids say the darndest things!

I know there are more but I have to think of what they are. Check back for more to come!

1 comment:

cobrien said...

Mrs. Daddy = LOVE IT!