Friday, October 9, 2009

Working for the Weekend

I'm so excited about this weekend that I can hardly stand it! I have so much planned!!!! We're finally here for a weekend without a full schedule. Fhew- what a relief! My to do list:

1-I have to get the orders out to people from my new Etsy site. I'm not making MILLIONS or anything but I've had quite a few orders and interest emails over the last week. YAY!

2-We are going to the Dixie Classic Fair tonight. Chris has been out of town and EGU and I have been a little mopey without him. So, I'm counting down the minutes to pig races and funnel cakes! I'm probalby more excited than Emily Grace. I've been telling her about the animals and the big slide and the pig races-but I think my enthusiasm might be a little higher than hers! I can't wait to see how she does!

3-Tomorrow I've made time for some fall decorating. I have a few projects in mind: (thank you Better Homes & Gardens!)

4- Game NIGHT! Tomorrow night several couples from church and our neighborhood are getting together at the Lee's for game night. We have so much fun when we do this- which is rare, so I'm so glad Emily suggested it!

5-Get ready for Halloween! Emily Grace is a piggy this year. This in itself is going to be it's own project. She hates the costume. It's ADORABLE! But she hates it. So, for the adult parties that we have to go to, I thought we could coordinate. Therefore, mommy will also be a piggy. I know you're thinking what have you done? Chris and I are going to be Kermit and Miss Piggy to help Emily Grace see that dressing up is fun. But no worries- I will not be parading around the neighborhood on Oct. 31 in a Miss Piggy get-up. This is soley for the parties that require a costume and for the encouragment of a strong-willed 2-year-old.


We hope you all have a happy weekend!







1 comment:

Mandy said...

OMG...I bought the same costume for Ella!! I saw it in a Chasing Fireflies magazine a while back and had to have it! That's too funny!! I can't wait to see our girls in their costumes :)